[Xen-users] Windows PV Drivers v0.8.8 issue

I am running a WinXPsp2 hvm with this driver and the vm always wants to install
something with a garbled name every boot?

Additionally, I have disabled the realtek nic in dev mangler and have
connectivity with the pv nic. I can ping external addresses and perform dns
lookups but the browser some how just sits there and doesn't render anything
now? When booted w/o the gplpv switch and the original nic re-enabled, the
browser renders fine?

Thanks!
jlc