Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu feisty dom0 and centos 5.1 domU problems

Brent,

What version of Xen were you using?  Where did you get it?  What host OS?

This is really a Xen bug that ought to be fixed (if it has not been fixed
already), so I guess it'd be good to have more data on exactly what might
have gone wrong, in case somebody comes across it again.

Cheers,
mark