[Xen-users] Fwd: Re: Xen "Time went backwards"

Subject: Re: Xen "Time went backwards"
Date: Saturday April 19 2008
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Aviv Grafi" <aviv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday April 19 2008 11:02:12 am you wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> Iâve read your posts on xen-users regarding the âTime went backwardsâ
> messages of Dom0 kernel. Iâm having the same issues (sometimes plus system
> slowdown) that constantly triggered after system S3 resume.

> The problem is still occurs on the latest xen-unstable version (and on 3.2
> stabe too). Have you ever managed to solve the problem?

Nope. Remember, tho', my problem is very specific and easily avoided. It's
triggered by opening or closing my laptop lid - I just leave it open all the
time now. I haven't done anything to research the problem further. I'm just
waiting for Fedora to provide an update that will cure the problem - probably
incidentally to other fixes :-)

CC-ing the list, for all the good it will do - it's been down for 5 days now,
the longest so far.