[Xen-users] Looking for patch-2.6.16.33_to_xen-3.0.4_1.bz2

Dear xen users

I have a productive gentoo server still with a 2.6.16 xen-kernel running. Now i should compile software against the kernel sources (xen- sources-2.6.16.49) but unfortunately I haven't installed this ebuild anymore. I could already find the ebuild itself, but unfortunately it requires an archive named "patch-2.6.16.33_to_xen-3.0.4_1.bz2". I couldn't find it on any distfiles mirror anymore. Also google doesn't point me to a download resource. Unfortunately changing the kernel to a newer version is not an option at the moment.

Is there someone of you still storing this archive somewhere. I would be so glad if you could have a quick look and send it to me if you find it.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Reto Gantenbein