Re: [Xen-users] mericual confusion on latest release

> Ive just installed what I thought was 3.2.1 from mericual but when
> installing it says 3.2.0 so I don't know what version is actually
> running.
>

> Has anyone else seen this?

I think you should be seeing 3.2.1 if that's definitely the version you've
got.  So it sounds like you might have missed something when getting the
source.  To get the 3.2.1 source from hg I did:

hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.2-testing.hg
cd xen-3.2-testing.hg
hg update RELEASE-3.2.1

(There are some fixes in that tree since the 3.2.1 release, so the "hg update"
stage is necessary to roll back to the last official point release)

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mark