[Xen-users] centOS xen domU kernel

Hi, how can i make actual xen kernel to work under my domU virtual machines?

When i will provide as kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18-53.1.14.el5xen as ramdisk /boot/initrd-2.6.18-53.1.14.el5xen.img , it will not work becouse of error that root device does not exists. And when it is booting it is showing that raid md0 and my logical volumes does not exists - like those on dom0. I believe it is becouse of ram disk.
What is the best approach to solve this .. in official way? Can i use same ramdisk as for dom0, how? or should i create a new one for xen ...

Thanks in advance!