Re: [Xen-users] A simple backup

Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
IMHO, even the best commercial SAN-based backup solution uses that assumption, so for practical purposes, atomic backup for domU's storage should be sufficient.

So are local logical volume snapshots atomic? I could see a network block device not being quite atomic with lv snapshot, but it seems that local storage on lv should be atomic. I keep reading conflicting data about weather it is or is not atomic.

--
Nick Anderson <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.cmdln.org