[Xen-users] No network at all in Kubuntu 8.04

Hi List,

I face troubles while just using the xen-enabled kernel in Kubuntu Hardy
(8.04). I just don't have no network at all. If I run ifconfig I see the
peth0 and lo is up. ifconfig -a shows all the virtual interfaces and one
called "tempbr0" or so. But all of them are down. I can't tell exactly as I
have to reboot and use another kernel to get network access back...

peth0 has got my 192.168.1.2 address and is set up as default gateway. But no
ping and telnet works. It just doesn't forward my packets to the router as it
seems...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Daniel