Re: [Xen-users] Best distro with out of the box xen support?

Michael Jinks wrote:
FWIW... Gentoo has provided a fine dom0 platform for me, and has had
3.2.1 available since at least early last week.

We've been using Gentoo as a Dom0 (and DomU) for quite a while as well (Xen 3.0). Runs well and I haven't had to deal with it in many moons.

(But we're going to migrate our Xen boxes over to CentOS within the next 6-18 months. Which makes it easier for us to eventually move to the paid version of RHEL for the really important servers.)