Re: [Xen-users] Can't add second sparse image file to win2k3 domU

Rainer Sokoll wrote:
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 09:01:13AM -0400, James Pifer wrote:
Is it my mail client (evolution) or is it the mailing list? When I hit
reply it replies by default to the sender, not the list. Other mailing
lists I'm on when I hit reply the reply to goes to the list, so I don;t
think it's my client....anyway...

It is how the list is configured.

For the alternative viewpoint: http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

Many list administrators get really hot under the collar when you suggest that the reply-to header should be added so it's something that you'll have to live with. Personally speaking, though, I find the tendency for threads to be not recorded in the archives somewhat annoying.

jch