Solved: [Xen-users] Current domU's memory allocation / non-interactive xentop

Well...

> Using xentop (or xm top) it is possible to determine current domU's allocation
> of memory. However, xentop is an interactive ncurses tool. Is there any way to
> get the same value non-interactively? Indeed, xm list --long is unusable as it
> does not provide real data from Xen hypervisor.

I was so blind... If only I read xentop's manual instead of writing this silly
message. Obviously, xentop -bi1 does the job for me.

Jirka

--
If human beings didn't keep exercising their lips, their brains start
working.