[Xen-users] Current domU's memory allocation / non-interactive xentop

Hi all,

Using xentop (or xm top) it is possible to determine current domU's allocation
of memory. However, xentop is an interactive ncurses tool. Is there any way to
get the same value non-interactively? Indeed, xm list --long is unusable as it
does not provide real data from Xen hypervisor.

Of course, I can read the source of xentop and write my own tool to get the
information but perhaps there is a tool like that out there which I have
missed...

Jirka

--
Trin Tragula---for that was his name---was a dreamer, a thinker, a
speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.