Re: [Xen-users] Can't add second sparse image file to win2k3 domU

How did you create the guest initially?  What dom0 system are you running on?

Recent versions of virt-manager use Xend's managed domains.  Old versions of
virt-manager do not, so things behave a bit differently (like the location of
the active config file).

Cheers,
Mark