RE: [Xen-users] IBM x445, anyone using it?

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "[STD]Ein" <ein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:51:48 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2008 15:52:20 -0700

As a standalone (not running it in a clustered multi-chassis configuration)
I can see no reason why it would not be xen compatible, it is simply a 2cpu
Xeon box.  If you are planning on clustering it, things may change and you
would be best suited contacting an IBM rep.