[Xen-users] modifing files in /etc

ïI am just starting at with this virtualization solution.  I love it for
the fact that it seems as though our server loads are a lot lower than
what it would be using other forms of virtualization.  The problem I
have discovered  is that I can't modify specific files such
as /etc/apt/sources.list in my virtual machines

I am running Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 2.6.24-16-xen

How do I modify theses files?

Thomas E. Maleshafske
tmaleshafske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Helping Computers with People Problems since 2000"