Re: [Xen-users] Xen configuration...

  • To: EVGENI <engler@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:10:30 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:11:00 -0700

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM, EVGENI <engler@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I am new to xend, so this question may sounds very simple,
> but unfortunally, I did not manage to find answer in user's guid and other
> documentation.
>
> I am trying to connect xend (xm tool) via xen-api interface
> (xm-config.xml, <server type="Xen-API" uri='http://localhost/' username=''
> password='' />),
>
> but I have some misunderstanding with the following issue:
> where should I take the login name and password?
>
> I tried to play with xend-config.sxp (vncpasswd ''), but it does not help.
>
> Actually, I am trying to connect xend from my console app via xenapi
> library, thats why it is impossible to use other methods...
>

> Appreciate any help.

The community is currently working on xen-api stuff

Here are a few links that explain what is going on:

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/05/15/xen-api-community-project-underway/

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi

http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=xen%20api#query:xen%20api%20list%3Acom.xensource.lists.xen-api+page:1+mid:czi5ietpxnycsdwe+state:results

There is also a xen-api list, maybe someone on there would have some
more insight on your specific question.

Cheers,
Todd