[Xen-users] Xen configuration...

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "EVGENI" <engler@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 00:35:17 +0300
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:35:48 -0700

Hi everybody!

I am new to xend, so this question may sounds very simple,
but unfortunally, I did not manage to find answer in user's guid and other documentation.

I am trying to connect xend (xm tool) via xen-api interface
(xm-config.xml, <server type="Xen-API" uri='http://localhost/' username='' password='' />),

but I have some misunderstanding with the following issue:
where should I take the login name and password?

I tried to play with xend-config.sxp (vncpasswd ''), but it does not help.

Actually, I am trying to connect xend from my console app via xenapi library, thats why it is impossible to use other methods...

Appreciate any help.
--------
Гимнастика начинается сегодня в 18.00 во Дворце спорта.
http://news.tut.by/108970.html