Re: [Xen-users] Should I use bridged or routed networking?

>> I'm very comfortable with Asterisk and moderately experienced with
>> Shorewall, but still rather new to Xen and am having difficulty
>> visualizing
>> the proper network config to use.  Bridged? Routed? With a handful of
>> servers and switches I'm sure I'd manage much better, but that's not
>> very
>> efficient. :-) Anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!
>
> these are good reads for a start:
>
>  http://www.shorewall.net/Xen.html
>  http://www.shorewall.net/XenMyWay.html
>
> hth!

Thanks.  I've already spent the entire day yesterday reading those HOWTOs
(there's also one more that deals with a routed config).  I was hoping to
get some feedback specific to my environment since I've never set-up a
firewall with six-interfaces--much less one under Xen.  But you're right,
perhaps resources more specific to Shorewall might be more helpful for me.