Re: [Xen-users] OVF (Open Virtual Machine Format) and XEN

Here's a link.

http://www.xensource.com/Documents/OVF-whitepaper-0.9-open_authors_lettersize.pdf

Also, check www.bundlebits.com (the Virtualization link) over the next few days
as more and more links to relevant howto's and other information becomes
available.

If anyone has any howto links, host related and guest related products,
applications, etc, which you would like to let others know about, by all means,
go ahead and list them there.
There is no cost. It's new but it's there for anyone to put to use.

Mike