[Xen-users] Three official Invitation's for Linuxtag 2008 in Berlin

Hi folks

I have got three official Invitation's for LinuxTag 2008 in Berlin to
get a Ticket for four Days. My Friends they are traveling to the
Exibithion all have a Ticket. This Tickets are from the Community for
the Community and it is very sad to go to seed the Tickets. So if
anybody travel to Berlin to visit the LinuxTag and needs a Ticket for
entry... message my maybe i can send an Invitation per Email back. I
have thee Invitation's only

kind regards Darko Hojnik