[Xen-users] hanging up a vnc connection

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:52:53 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:54:44 -0700

When I left home this morning and put my laptop in suspend mode I was
connected to a DomU via VNC. Now, at work, it thinks I'm still connected
from home, and so any new connection to the VNC server is just getting
queued up.

Is there any way I can convince qemu-dm that that vnc connection is
closed? It's been over 3 hours now so I think that if keepalives were
enabled they would have terminated the connection by now. I really don't
want to terminate the DomU as it's running a restore from tape and it
would be a real pain to have to start it again...

Thanks

James