Re: [Xen-users] hanging up a vnc connection

On Tuesday May 27 2008 09:52:53 pm James Harper wrote:
> Is there any way I can convince qemu-dm that that vnc connection is
> closed? It's been over 3 hours now so I think that if keepalives were
> enabled they would have terminated the connection by now. I really don't
> want to terminate the DomU as it's running a restore from tape and it
> would be a real pain to have to start it again...

Heh! While most vnc viewers have multiple options to control the connection
properties, like 'shared' to get multiple connects, I've always liked that
qemu-dm just got all the options right w/o any muss & fuss. I guess this is
one case where not having options is a disadvantage. Sorry!