Re: [Xen-users] Virt-install not working

It worked, Thanks Alain.

However, I still have further problems:

1- I still cannot get "Virtual Machine Manager" to work, I feel it is
another configurations problem

2- I created a domain using the "xm create <domain name>" then I just shut
it down. When I do "xm start <domain name>" it says "<domain name> does
not exist". How can I get xm to recognize previously created domains.

3- How can I see the Xen logs from Dom-0. Where are they saved? Is there a
specific toold to see events that occur in the hypervisor during the real
time?

Ahmed