Re: FW: [Xen-users] Random Mac addresses on Dom0

I have seen a very similar thing happen on
Dell hardware (which from the MAC address you give, you have.)
That the Xen kernel sees the eth0 and eth1 with opposite
MAC than the normal centos kernel.  You can override this with
init scripts, if necessary.

Steve