[Xen-users] Compiling source on DomU reboots machine

Hi List,

I'm compiling some source on a xen virtual machine like I usually do, but have come across my first problem in xen after a month of moderate use.

from /var/log/messages

..
xenbr0: port 4(vif1.0) entereing disabled state
device vif1.0 left promiscuous mode
xenbr0: port 4(vif1.0) entereing disabled state
xenbr0: port 3(tap0) entering disabled state

What is going on, what info is the useful stuff to people on this list?

Cheers
Chris

2.6.18-53.el5xen on an x86_64 Centos 5.1 build.

--
Kind Regards,
Chris Mylonas