[Xen-users] Installing a Guest that Requires Floppy Booting

I'm trying to install Windows NT Terminal Server v4 with Citrix add-on.

The problem is, the Terminal Server CD isn't bootable * it came with three
floppy disks.

I've make images of the floppies and mounted the ISOs just fine.  I add the
paths to the Xen setup and indeed it does start the installation.
Unfortunately, the setup asks me to "Insert Setup Disk #2" into the floppy
drive.  I've not been able to figure out how to 'fool' the installation to use
the second and third ISO images.

I've not been successful in making a "bootable" CD from the original CD * but
I'm not skilled at doing that in the first place.

I do have a floppy drive connected to the server but I've not been able to get
Xen to recognize (or how to tell Xen to REALLY use ) the floppy drive.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Brian