Re: [Xen-users] Command line NFS guest install

On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:45:42 -0400, Jeff Lane wrote:
> In the install source section of the GUI guest creator, you can
> specify nfs or http:
> nfs://server.ip.addr/path/to/nfs/share
> where the share is a directory holding the OS install tree.

Hmm, I just can't seem to get past the following error, from the command line
or GUI;

'Unable to complete install; 'Invalid install location' error.

//
Unable to complete install 'exceptions.RuntimeError Invalid install location
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/create.py", line 681, in do_install
dom = guest.start_install(False, meter = meter)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/virtinst/Guest.py", line 647, in
start_install
tmpfiles = self._prepare_install_location(meter)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/virtinst/ParaVirtGuest.py", line 65, in
_prepare_inst
all_location
(kernelfn,initrdfn,args) = DistroManager.acquireKernel(self.location, meter,
scratchdir=
self.scratchdir, type=self.type)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/virtinst/DistroManager.py", line 566, in
acquir
eKernel
raise RuntimeError, "Invalid install location"
RuntimeError: Invalid install location
//

Not sure what I'm missing here?

Mike