RE: [Xen-users] Internal Modem on DomU

  • To: Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ivan Gonzalez <smaug_valley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:41:51 -0700

Hi Dustin!

According to your answer i think the best option is to
do the routing (PCI passthrough is not supported on my
machine :S)

Can you send me the directions you said, so i can
investigate about this?

Thank's so much.
Really appreciate your help.

Regards