Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

So now that we know what it is where do we start to troubleshoot this?
Do we look at Xen or the GPLPV windows driver source code? As I have not

My impression is if formatting works on qemu, and not on xen pv, that we are hitting an untested case in gplpv.

James - have you tried formatting a xen pv disk? (I hope this is not another one of those 'works for some distros and not others' problem. I've noticed that there have been no complaints about qemu and xen pv both being loaded since the rewrite in the 0.9.0 series.)

Actually I have that complaint. After you install, on first boot, the new devices are not installed properly under win2008. After manually updating the drivers, both are loaded and after a reboot the system is usually hosed.
Russ