RE: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

> >> My impression is if formatting works on qemu, and not on xen pv,
that
> >> we are hitting an untested case in gplpv.
> >>
> >> James - have you tried formatting a xen pv disk? (I hope this is
not
> >> another one of those 'works for some distros and not others'
problem.
> >> I've noticed that there have been no complaints about qemu and xen
pv
> >> both being loaded since the rewrite in the 0.9.0 series.)

You know, I thought I had. But I just tried it and it behaved exactly as
the OP describe it, so obviously I hadn't tried recently.

DebugView shows a whole lot of stuff happening, but nothing that leaps
out as being wrong. I'll investigate.

Thanks for reporting this.

James