Re: [Xen-users] Change Domu Settings

I had problems finding the config... then I found

virsh
 -> dumpxml (machine)

I did have the file location but can't find it.

I've just been doing:

dumpxml test1
( copy output to an xml file )
undefine test1
define test1.xml

Michael

jim burns wrote:
On Friday June 06 2008 09:43:51 pm Eredicator X wrote:

Recently I had a problem where I thought my domU config files had been
removed and I wanted to adjust the perams so I created a new one with the
values I wanted.

[root@xen02 ~]# cat /etc/xen/max02
name = "max01"

[...]

But if I restart or even shutdown the domain and recreate it still uses the
values listed below. I have also tried xm vcpu-set and xm mem-set to get
the values I want with no luck.

[...]

[root@xen02 ~]# xm list -l max02
domain
    (domid 6)
    (on_crash restart)
    (uuid bae38aff-b4bc-5f7e-c6ee-3b5c9f15b632)
    (bootloader_args )
    (vcpus 1)
    (name max02)

You are trying to make changes to a domain named 'max01', but the running
domain is 'max02'. Also, make sure xm list doesn't still show max02 when
shutdown. If it does, do an 'xm delete max02', then re-create w/ your new
config.

G. Michael Carter
Projects ..
GarageSales http://www.garagesaleorganizer.ca