[Xen-users] Release 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

I've just uploaded 0.9.9 to http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads

As a reminder, the wiki page is
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv

Nothing much changed from 0.9.9-pre3, except that from now on any
attempt to upgrade any of the 'child' devices of xenpci (eg xennet,
xenvbd, xenscsi, xenstub) will be met with a 'must reboot for this
change to take effect'. This should get around any problems of mixing
version, but will still allow 'xm block-detach' etc to work. I think I
may have fixed a BSoD on shutdown too (0x9f).

To upgrade to 0.9.9, you might be able to get away with booting
_without_ /gplpv and performing the upgrade, otherwise you'll need to
remove all trace of the drivers (see wiki) before installing 0.9.9.

I've been tinkering with signing the drivers (just with a self-signed
cert for now). It seems to work okay I'm just working on putting it into
the build script. One thing I found is that on my test server I had
signed 0.9.8 and so the unsigned 0.9.9 wouldn't automatically install as
windows prefers a signed driver over an unsigned one. Keep that in mind
if you've been signing drivers yourself!

Anyway, this release should be a lot more stable that 0.9.8.

James