Re: [Xen-users] RE: Release 0.9.9 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

Is this different than 0.9.8's behavior? I am running 0.9.8 right now and VT-d is working fine. My pass-through device is a USB controller. If 0.9.9 will break it, I need to hold off on the upgrade. Thanks.

Darren Foo wrote:
Hi James,

Will it be possible to change the drivers to block only certain network devices
instead of all PCI devices? VT-d PCI passthrough is currently broken with the
current GPL PV drivers. The 0.8.9 driver behaved differently and didn't block
my PCI passthrough device.

Thanks.