[Xen-users] Insert fax report in the attached pdf

Hello.

I need insert the report of each mail in the same pdf that is attached in the
mail that reports the successfully or problem of sent fax.
That is posible?
Any help where can i start?
I was looking in notify script but I don't find the place where pdf is created
for insert the report as a new page of it.

Thanks.