Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:11:16 +1200
From: "Symbian Freelancer" <symbian.freelancer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Bump > Error in network-route script
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Was wondering if there is a solution to the error posted by "Dominique
H Schramm" on the 5 Jan 2008

I've just changed from network-bridge to network-route and just
noticed this problem

Thanks,

"""
Hi guys,

i got the following error:

/etc/xen/scripts/network-route: line 27:
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth/proxy_arp:
no such file or directory

I use the network-route not network-bridge. It seems that the
following code
at line 24 didn't work:

netdev=${netdev:-eth${vifnum}}

Any hints ?