Re: [Xen-users] lost network connectivity after update to 3.0.3

Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
* PGP Signed: 06/20/08 at 08:27:31

Centos 5.1, an updated kernel and xen were pushed out RH, i believe in response to a rash of security bugs found. i updated my guest instances, rebooted them, they were still reachable. updated domU and rebooted, and now the guests are no longer reachable. figuring i fubarred the proper steps i destroyed then created the instances again - still no go.
my apologies for my broken nomenclature. when i refer to 'domU' i should have been referring to 'dom0'. i'm fairly new to xen, if that wasn't already obvious!

--
Paul Theodoropoulos