RE: [Xen-users] lost network connectivity after update to 3.0.3

>my apologies for my broken nomenclature. when i refer to 'domU' i should
>have been referring to 'dom0'. i'm fairly new to xen, if that wasn't
>already obvious!

Dom0 is reachable I presume, whats the output of #`brctl show` ?

I havent used the distro supplied Xen from CentOS in so long, but is it possible
that the network scripts changed?

Cat your xend-config.sxp for network-script, see what network script your using:
# cat /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp | grep network
(network-script multi-network-bridge)

Cat that script, see what bridge names it uses:
# cat /etc/xen/scripts/multi-network-bridge
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=0 netdev=eth0 bridge=eth0
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=1 netdev=dummy0 bridge=dummy0
.
.
.
Cat a vm's config, see what it wants to use:
# cat /etc/xen/builder.pv | grep vif
vif = [ 'bridge=eth0, mac=00:16:3E:77:A5:D7', ]

Long shot, but if Dom0 can see the rest of the lan, I know xen changed this
somewhere along the line. I doubt RH did but worth a try.

jlc