[Xen-users] Xen bridge and NIC via PCI Pass through

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Greg Miller <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:43:21 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:44:13 -0700

Hi, I am trying to virtualize a few boxes including my Clarkconnect
firewall.

My plan is to use the PCI pass through to pass the WAN interface to CC
running on DomU. Since my ISP provides me with two IPs I would like to add
another virtual server bridged to the NIC running on CC. Can anyone offer
some advice on how I can do this?

I don't want the bridge connected to the WAN exposed to Dom0 at all.

Thanks in advance.

Greg