Re: [Xen-users] xend and domUs shutdown without clues

hi
Thank you for your reply
I checked /var/log/messages ,but it records that the syslogd has restarted at AM 4:00:00 on Jun 29, while xend and vms has all shutdown at 22:10:00 or so, on Jun28, any other clues? xend and vms all shutdown, does it mean the physical node restart? if so , how can i find relative log or something useful,

Thanks

Waldirio ManhÃes Pinheiro åé:
Friend

Did you check the log files of server (/var/log/messages for example) ?!, maybe your problem is hardware.

Good luck.