Re: [Xen-users] attaching floppy images to domu

hi again,

any body any further idea's

I also tried to make the usb work, by adding in the config

monitor=1
usb=1
usbdevice= [ 'host:0234:0234' ] (where the hex is the value given by lsusb on the host )

but also no usb in domU.

As I'm new to xen, I think i forget something small but important. anybody please?

best regards,

Isidoros.

James Harper wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'am trying to make an installation of a sles9 based system. In order
install this system after booting a floppy disk (or usb) should be
"inserted" with a auto configuration file.

AFAIK, you can't attach and detach a floppy disk/image at runtime, the
best you can do is put something like:

"
fda = '/installmedia/IDR/floppy.img'
"