Re: [Xen-users] Unable to remove GPLPV drivers without breaking win2k3 domU - SUCCESS

> Hopefully your machine will boot and now the QEMU devices will have
> yellow bangs and the Xen PV devices will not!
>
> I did a quick iometer test with 100% sequental 64Kb reads and got about
> 37MB/s a PV linux domU on the same hardware gets about twice that, I'll
> do some more perf testing soon.
>
> Good luck.

Andy,

After doing all this, do you end up with anything in Device Manager
showing up with yellow bangs?

Both of these show up as yellow bangs for me now:
Intel(R) 82371SB PCI Bus Master IDE Controller
Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC

I do have the Xen net Device Driver, so networking works.

Thanks,
James