[Xen-users] xmclone closes the shell were it runs from

hi everybody,

when I run the xmclone script it exit and closing the shell it´s invoked from. I cannot see anything and no log entries seems to be made. When redirecting the output to a file it shows the help (since i did not add any options) and the last line says exit 1.

Any idea´s on how the debug this any further. without log entries it's hard to understand whats happening

setup
dom0: opensuse 11.0 64bit
xen 3.2.1
xmclone: 0.4.3