RE: [Xen-users] Howto shutdown correctly?

>Joseph,
>
>Thanks for your reply.

No Probs

>I already have PV Drivers installed, but "shutdownmon" is not running, I
>will try to put it as a service to see what happens.

Chances are you don't have .Net Framework installed then, I don't know if James
has implemented
any error checking for pre reqs. Check to see if the service starts and runs...

>Is there something like "shutdownmon" for Linux domUs?
>
>Thanks.

I am not aware of anything, but that *doesn't* mean anything, I have actually
never
had to run a Linux hvm so I don't know.

Good luck,
jlc