Re: [Xen-users] NET Network / Server running on internal Network not reachable

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 23:44:58 +0200, Massimo Mongardini <massimo.mongardini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I banged my head on this as well once,

Hi Massimo, good to hear that I'm not the only one... it doesn't solve my problem but I know feel better ;-)

but having changed direction on the network design I am not 100% sure of the solution/workaround.

But yuu got it running, right?

If I am not wrong you could try and assign an IP address to the xenbr0 interface and handle DNAT from the bridge or use a lower level filtering like ebtables or iptables physdev module. I'll have a dig on my notes and let you know if I find something more accurate.

Great! I'm looking forward to see your solution. I read about ebtables but haven't used it.

Thanks a lot.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.robertmuench.de