Re: [Xen-users] NET Network / Server running on internal Network not reachable

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 21:41:31 +0200, Christopher Isip <cmisip@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you access the webserver from within the xen domU?

Hi, the web-server is running in the DomU. From Dom0 I can access it.

Also try clearing the firewall between
the domU with the web server, dom0 and wherever you are trying to access it from.

Well, with Dom0 and DomU I can do all I want. The only thing not working is to access the DomU web-server from the internet.

What distro is your domU?

Debian 4

Robert