Re: [Xen-users] bad_certificate

Hi there,

On Sunday 13 July 2008, Andrey Shmigelsky wrote:
> I have Xen 3.1 installed on my server, and XenSource Xen Server Console 3.1
> on my windows desktop. When i trying to connect to the server with client,
> it says
>
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate
>

> Can anyone tell me, what can be a reason for bad_certificate? Where can i
> find it on my server and how can i check if it's valid?

This mailing list is not the best place to ask about the XenSource commercial
product; most of the members here use the fully open source Xen, so we don't
know much about the commercial stuff.

http://forums.xensource.com is possibly a better place to ask questions of
this nature, although it's also OK to post them here in case anybody knows
the answer.

Cheers,
Mark