RE: [Xen-users] manage many xen servers

>Note that I consider
>VMware's tools to be pretty clumsy and Windows-interface-burdened, so
>I'm not wildly impressed with VMware's insistence on using a Windows GUI
>to run what's actually an RHEL 3.1 ESX server.

Uhm, Xen's gui is win based to?
Both allow ssh access for shell based managment.

>Citrix's Xen products are
>at least running on CentOS 5, which is considerably more modern and
>powerful.

So, what does ESX fail to deliver because of its "outdated" distro? Reliability?
I guess you run all your Datacenter on bleeding edge untested pre-alpha code?
Makes for good reliable 5 9's I bet :P I am guessing if you knew what version
of Fedora
rhel 5 came from you would be upset<grin>.

jlc