RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV but network problem

Hi

> > All drivers seemed to work correctly, but the network card never
> > received any packet.
>
> Can you tell me what IRQ each of the xen based things are
> bound to? If you go into the hardware manager, view by
> resource, expand everything that has Xen under it, and send
> me a screenshot that will suffice.

You propably didn't get the mail with this information that I sent you
directly.
So here it is again:

Xen PCI Device Driver
  pci 0-3-0, driver 0.9.10.5, 3.7.08
  io c100-c1ff, ram f3000000-f3ffffff, irq 28

Xen Net Device Driver
  driver 0.9.10.5, 3.7.08
  irq 11

Xen Block Device Driver
  pci 0-3-0, driver 0.9.10.5, 3.7.08
  irq 11

Xen PV DISK SCSCI Disk Device
  pci 0-0-0, driver 5.2.3790.0, 01.10.2002 (Microsoft !???!)
  ---

No more Xen devices.
Display Adapter is still Cirrus Logic 5446 compatible.

Anything more?

Regards,
  Steffen