Re: [Xen-users] "XENBUS: Device with no driver" errors on Debian

I understand these kernel versions use paravirt_ops or something. Does this mean there is no PCI passthrough support? Can these kernels even run with a 2.6.18 dom0? I have tried upgrading to 2.6.25-2 with no luck.

Can someone fill me in? I can't find any documentation about it anywhere. The debian package descriptions even fail to mention which kernels will and won't work as a dom0 - it's a matter of trial and error for new users it seems!

Ben