Re: [Xen-users] Xen installation : Python C API mismatch

Hello there,

The error you received is a weird one, I'd not seen it before.  What compiler
version are you using (gcc --version)?  Sorry about that, I've never seen
that before and I'm not sure why it's happening.  Occasionally somebody uses
a compiler that doesn't like the Xen code in one way or another, so maybe
that's the problem...

It actually looked like it was only a warning, however the policy in Xen code
is to treat warnings as errors and solve them as potential bugs, which is why
the build failed.

I understood from your later e-mails that you've now gone to a clean install,
so don't worry if this isn't a problem anymore.  I'm glad things are working
better for you now!

Cheers,
Mark